Dissecting Wike's Empire
Since Governor Nyesom Wike has refused to publicly declare his assets in line with President Muhammadu Buhari's anti-corruption agenda, concerned members of the public have decided to do the needful on his behalf. Below is a synopsis of Wike's empire:
1. In 1998, Barr. E. N. Wike was living in one room in his father's house as a fresh Lawyer. He had no other property apart from the one room he lived in.
2. In 1999 - 2006, Governor Wike became the 6th Executive Chairman of Obio/Akpor LG.
3. From 2007 - 2011, Governor Wike became the Chief of Staff Government House to Former Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.
4. 2011 - 2015, Governor Wike became Minister of State for Education and supervising Minister of Education.
5. May 29th 2015, Governor Wike became Governor of Rivers State.
Those are the positions he has held so far and it is a known fact that he had no property before he entered public service. It is also a known fact that Wike has never worked in his entire life. Since becoming a public servant the following are properties he has acquired so far:
1. A luxury duplex at Asokoro Extention as private residence.
2. A two storey building with 6 apartments of 3 bed room flats at Asokoro Extension.
3. A duplex at Ibrahim Babangida Way interjection with Amadu Bello Way Wuse 2.
4. The open Land Opposite Hotel Presidential PH valued at N800m. Where Late Tony Orubo hired as car display depot.
5. A Luxury duplex Residential Apartment at #20 William Jumbo street, Port Harcourt.
6. A hotel Apartment at Dock Wami sharing the same fence with Rt. Hon. Austin Opara's Residence in PH.
7. 3 Luxury Castles at Ada George Road serving as Residence for Governor Wike.
8. A 3 storey shopping mall at Ada George Road labelled 3J's.
9. A Luxury shopping mall and Halls at Stadium Road.
10. An Earth moving equipment warehouse for rent at Airport Road Igwuruta Town Rivers State.
12. The Luxurious Edge Hotel at Tombia Extention GRA PH.
13. The buildings opposite Presidential Hotel PH, formerly owned by CBN.
14. All D2D properties in Nigeria.
15. A property along Woji Road, after UBA with blue and red stucco board wall panels.
16. A huge Quarry at Calabar.
17. Countless Vessels and posh Vehicles.
18. Polosack Nig. Ltd, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Now, pray, tell, where did Wike get the funds to acquire these luxurious assets from?