TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Nigerian Troops Detain Two Alleged Masterminds Of Gombe Line Bombing

Source: thewillnigeria.com
Listen to article

BEVERLY HILLS, June 09, (THEWILL) – Nigerian troops have taken into custody two men allegedly behind last year's bombing at the Gombe Line Transport Service after a shootout in Gombe on Sunday.

A statement by the Director of Defence Information, Maj.-Gen. Chris Olukolade, said the two suspect which he described as “high profile terrorists” were arrested following surveillance and intelligence operations that tracked them to a check point at Bajoga in the state.

He said one of the terrorists sustained serious injuries during the encounter and is being treated at a military medical facility.