FITNESS TIPS WITH KACHI
Hi my name is Onyekachi Kalu; I am a fitness instructor with NPNG. Are you ready to improve your health? Is maintaining your health your top priority? If your answer is yes to any of these questions then read on.
I am about to share with you some of the basic ways you can successfully achieve good health and improve the quality and standard of your life.
1. EXERCISE REGULARLY: Regular exercise is very important to the human body. This is one of the most important things you can do to either improve your health or maintain your good health. Ensure you engage daily in physical activities that makes you sweat like dancing, walking, jogging and so on
2. EAT HEALTHY: Our body is a machine, so we have to treat it as such. The kind of food we feed our body with is very important and it determines how well our body will serve us. Healthy eating is another aspect to consider if you want to have a good health. Eat meals that are less in carbohydrate and rich in protein, eat lots of fruits and vegetables on daily basis.
3. DRINK ENOUGH WATER ON DAILY BASIS: Proper hydration helps to improve and stabilize your health. Proper hydration ensures that your body gets enough water to enable it flush toxics out of your body and properly circulate food nutrients around the body. Drink at least 7-9 glasses of water every day
4. REST PROPERLY: The human body builds and recovers during rest; good health is achieved and maintained with proper rest. Try to take breaks in-between your daily work, also take vacations from time to time go as far as possible from work and home to get proper rest.
5. LAUGH REGULARLY: Have you ever heard the saying that says “laughter is food for the body and soul”. Always be happy because happiness is good for your health, avoid getting tensed or very angry because it is very dangerous to your health, it could lead to a rise in blood pressure or cause a heart attack or stroke.
In conclusion I want to remind you that health is wealth, it is wise to do whatever it takes to get good health.
Send your questions and comments to: +23408050862690