Swiftly Achieve Virtual File System Data Repair Task
It is possible to work on numerous of Operating Systems in a single host machine and also create backup via Virtual hard drive. VHD can be created under NTFS or FAT file system. Virtual environment is helpful for administrators to test the software/application in different OS without obtaining individual hard disks. Moreover, Windows 7 save a complete backup by creating VHD file. Most of the time, Virtual hard drive/disk may get corrupt or damaged while mounting or un-mounting because of the following reasons:
a) Faulty physical storage
b) File Transfer over faulty network
To repair damaged VHD FAT/NTFS file system items, the external software is required. Try Hyper-V recovery software when everything fails to work. Include incredible attributes and scanning modes, this Virtual file system data repair is successful solution for recovering files.
VHD file recovery software has integrated with two scanning modes to make error free and instant recovery of data from corrupt VHD file.
Simple and User-Friendly Features:
1) Execute 100% accurate VHD data recovery without hassle
2) Repair damaged VHD NTFS/FAT based VHD file securely
3) Fix or Remove Master Boot Record corruption problem from fixed VHD
4) Recover Virtual hard drive data when partition is deleted, missing or formatted/re-formatted
5) Retrieve images, archive, documents, audios, videos, media etc
6) Fast and effective recovery from dynamic or fixed VHD type
7) Trial version also available to test the tool at free before attain
8) Software efficiently supports entire Windows OS and Virtual Server editions
Get Professional Hyper-V File Recovery Tool and Mount VHD File
Use free evaluation edition of VHD recovery software which you can download safely and securely from official website. This demo copy let you recover Virtual PC data and display the preview. Software allows to mount VHD file without requiring Virtual environment. To restore VHD items on desired location, purchase the full version of Hyper-V file recovery tool.