TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Fire Guts Lagos Deputy Governor’s House

By The Citizen


An electric wire fault has caused fire to gut the home of the deputy Governor of Lagos state Adejoke Orelope Adefulire on Osborne Road in Ikoyi area of Lagos.

The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and the Lagos fire services are working to end the fire.

Update: Saharareporters visited the home of the deputy governor to ascertain the level of damage caused by the fire, however, the deputy governor”s aides said “there was no problem”. Eyewitnesses said domestic staff of the deputy governor put off the fire with the aid of fire extinguishers. Two fire engines drove by and were sent back.

NEMA officials also stated they were recalled by their superiors after the report of fire outbreak.


All African beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why.
By: roylexi.com