THE WORLD'S FIRST HELL 7 OUTSIDE AFRIKAPARADISE,
THE WORLD'S FIRST HELL SEVEN OUTSIDE AFRIKAPARADISE, c) 2011 by Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat; Doctorat d'Etat (PhD); DESS (M.Phil); M.Sc.; DIPLOME de l'IIAP, (Post-Grad.Dipl ;); BA Double HONS etc, Founder, AFRIKAMAWU MIRACLE MISSION, AMI INC; [email protected],
1. Having sacked themselves once again from their new Paradise of NEGBANEGBA, CHILDREN OF ENYEKO, move out in search of another better Land to settle on.
2. From East to West, North to South, most of the Land they tread on is covered with mountain of snow for millions of seasons which now begins to melt thanks to the ferocity and determination of the Sun to let his Powers be felt after millions of seasons of inaction.
3. After endless seasons of roaming about, they perceive far away their new world's first Mountain ever seen in their lives.
4. Plucking all the remaining courage and power they are able to command, they march triumphantly to the discovery, exploration, conquest, domination, control, ownership and looting of what they see as their next challenge Paradise they call DUNAKU.
5. Under the direction of GAWUAME, CHILDREN OF ENYEKO successfully take over the Mountain and all her surrounding Land as their next booty for life.
6. The weakest of them settle at the foot of the Mountain while the stronger batch takes over the sides of the Mountain.
7. GAWUAME and her retinue of the ablest bodies and minds settle royally at the peak of the Mountain as a way of keeping eagle eyes on the rest.
8. Within a second, she knows she has all the force in the World to destroy all or any of her rebellious sisters and brothers at the foot of her Mountain Kingdom of DUNAKU just by rolling on them some few stones or rocks she calls Atomic Bombs of Authority and Submission.
9. And because of this, all her brothers and sisters fear her like fire and are ready to obey and serve her to the letter.
10. So, without wasting time, the entire new Mountain Kingdom of DUNAKU is organized to serve the needs and interests of GAWUAME and her selected Few Money lords of the land.
11. Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Phosphate and many other precious Minerals are discovered and dug here and there and kept in the secret and well-guarded treasury of their leader for her sole use and profit.
12. And within a matter of few seasons, their Mountain Bosom is totally emptied of all her precious Minerals and Stones.
13. Then, they turn to draining their Land of all the Oil she contains for their use.
14. When the Oil is also exhausted by the Few oil lords, they turn their zeal and attention to digging all the Coal they can lay their hands on.
15. And soon, the Coal too is finished.
16. In desperation, they look round and discover that millions of gigantic trees and plants of their Mountain World can be used as firewood and charcoal and for building.
17. And soon, CHILDREN OF ENYEKO jump, one after the other, on all the Trees and Plants they can cut with their sophisticated saws and machines specially invented and manufactured for the purpose.
18. And here too, in a matter of few seasons, their Mountain becomes as bare as a roasted chicken.
19. Blinded by their insatiable appetite of greed and fatal desire to amass for themselves more and more material riches as they can extract from what they call this "Wicked Earth" before it turns again its back at them, GAWUAME and her sisters and brothers cannot see the damages they are doing against themselves and their New-Found Land.
20. Desperate and perpetually frightened at what their unpredictable weather will do against them next, they all seem bent on ravaging their world before it ravages their wealth and resources.
21. That is why to ENYEKO children, Gold, for example, is dug not to serve the needs of all but the Few whose millions of tons of Gold are kept locked up in Banks and Stores only Few have access to and control and which the Majority of the people only hear of but never see let alone use or profit from.
22. All the Diamonds they rob their Mountain of is kept in top secret diamond Banks and fortified under-ground vaults which only the Few money lords can go to and buy from while the Many without money are totally excluded from these common wealth that belong to all.
23. The Uranium they steal from Mother Earth is turned into deadly bombs that only the Few can use anytime to serve their interests.
24. The Charcoal they accumulate in various storage rooms are sold for such high price that only the Few can use them while the Majority suffer without them.
25. All the Oil extracted from the soil by the majority of ENYEKO children becomes the monopoly of the Few money lords who alone decide when and how to sell it to benefit of the Few at the expense of the suffering Majority.
26. In this way, Production here is not done to serve the needs of All the People of the Land but the Few who suffer from the incurable disease of greed that pushes them to accumulate this here, accumulate that there, accumulate everything everywhere they can by their hands on and as a way of satisfying their ego and inner emptiness and loss.
27. The more of this or that they are able to possess and control, the more secured and important they feel and become in their perpetual inner insecurity and disconnection.
28. As GAWUAME and her sisters and brothers contemplate over the deadly consequences of their thoughtless acts of depleting and robbing their hitherto rich Mountain World Paradise of all her wealth and life, Lo and Behold, from the Peak of their Mountain, they spot out a thick smoke dancing to the Sky that tells them they are not alone in their wilderness.
29. Quickly, GAWUAME dispatches two of her warriors to find out more about the settlers over there.
30. While they are gone, children of ENYEKO spend the rest of their time, energy and expertise preparing themselves and their equipment and ammunition for war of conquest and destruction.
31. Soon, their messengers return with the craziest news ever heard by their ears.
32. That, they are not the only human beings alive in this “God forsaken” New World but they are also more Advanced, more Civilized, more Developed, more Rich, more Powerful Spirit Beings living in human Flesh or Body at various Regions of their New World.
33. That, they say they are from a distant land called KONTI-AFRIKA, which means, the Land of KA or the Spirit, the Pure, the Holy, the Peaceful, the Divine, the Harmonious and the Powerful of the Powerful they call their CREATOR AFRIKAMAWU.
34. According to their Messengers, there are in all, nine Holy KONTI-AFRIKA Settlements all over the New World.
35. They say they are Spirit People with Supernatural Powers that have no equal anywhere on Earth.
36. That, they can fly in the Air like Birds from one place to another without airplanes.
37. That, they can talk to each other at long distance anytime they want without telephones.
38. And furthermore, they also say they are constantly in tune or in touch with their Creator within them they call AFRIKAMAWU whom they say gives them all the Inner Limitless Powers they need to be Holy, Perfect, Harmonious and at Peace with themselves and their Environment.
39. Upon learning all these frightening news about their new-found neighbors, GAWUAME and her people vow to go after them and chase them out of their New World they consider their sole property.
40. They see them as "trespassers", "intruders" or "trouble-causers" or "trouble-makers" who must be destroyed or chased out of their Land.
Source : Extract from the world's First AFRIKAHOLYBIBLE, Chapter 54, 1-40 which you can purchase online for the Whole AfrikaMiracle Story of How Ancient/Traditional Continental Afrikans Performed the World's First Unthinkable and Unheard of MIRACLES upon Miracles when they lived in Tune to the Limitless Power of their Mind, Spirit, Ancestral and Divine Power of AFRIKAMAWU within them . Email us for more details :
By COPYRIGHT (2011) Prof Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD; *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L' I.I.A.P.(Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors *
*SKYPE : AFRIKAPHARAOH or AFRIKAFIAGA or WindowsLiveID: AFRIKAPHARAOH* ;
*URLS: http://www.youtube.com/profafrikadzatadeku ; https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=4d3310fc746b4eaf&page=play&resid=4D3310FC746B4EAF%21107, http://www.myspace.com/profafrikadzatadeku; http://afrikacentricitybooks.blogspot.com/