NOLLYWOOD CELEBS & THEIR BETTER HALVES!
Nollywood celebrities; we have loved them, cried with them, signed autographs and hugged them but do we know their better halves? Those silent, patient souls that stand silently aside as their other half recieve so much adulation and praise. They put up with alot; the frantic adoration of fans who sometimes ignore them like their not there. Then those love scenes in the movies! Ooh lala! How do they cope? The stories, the lies, the rumours! Would you want to be in their shoes? Do you honestly think you have what it takes to be the strong silent one behind a successful actor or actress? Many really can't deal with it but for those who do, I duff my hat! Ladies and gentlemen, here's presenting the spouses of some of our more popular Nollywood actors!
2. Omotola and Matthew Jalade-Ekeinde;The couple just celebrated their 15th year anniversary! Wow! No small feat in Nollyweird! Matthew met Omo T in her teens and recognizing a good thing, married her almost immediately. The union has produced four lovely children and they continue to wax strong despite the pressures of fame and public scrutiny.
3. Ramsey and Emilia Nouah; Heart throb, beef cake, loverboy, martinee idol... whatever you want to call him, Ramsey is a director's dream; able to interprete any role you give to him if he is tasked enough. Forget that directors like to box him into the 'loverboy mode'. Ramsey is also a devoted father and husband to Emilia who he has been married to for several years and they have three children.
4. Ini Edo and Philip Ehiagwina; Nollywood sweetheart, Ini Edo has been the object of alot people's fantasies but sorry, she got snapped up a couple of years ago by American based business man, Philip Ehiagwina! lol! He's the man that goes home to that sugar! hahaha! Chocholate brown and perfectly built, Ini continues to woo her fans with her flawless acting. Shedding several pounds, she now sports a svelte, sleek look making her look even more fantastic.
6. Omoni & Nnamdi Oboli; Lovely couple Omoni and Nnamdi continue to be the couple to emulate. Sweet and cute looking together, they met earlier on in life when Omoni just started acting in Nollywood. A long hiatus from the industry and a stint in the U.K produced, three lovely boys. Undeterred by the strapping of motherhood and long absence from the industry, Omoni determinedly forged ahead and has become one of most sought after actresses in Nollywood.
7. Daniel and Doris Ademinokan; Lovely couple Daniel and Doris continue to woo fans where ever they go! He is a handsome director and she is a lovely actress and together they
make magic together. Though they both startted in the Yoruba film industry, they sometimes cross over into the English movie genre. Daniel and Doris sometimes work together, and he has to direct her sometime as a love interest opposite an actor!! How does he handle that?! hahaha! The two have a lovely son together and continue to make great movies together!
Van and Adjoa Vicker: Ghanaian actor and heartthrob, Van Vicker might have legions of fans all over the world but he remains very much in love with his wife Adjoa! The lovely couple live in Ghana with their three children