Untold story of Miss Anambra sex tape saga
As Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS, organisers of the Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant installs another Miss Anambra today, in Akwa, the state capital, following the sudden removal of the reigning queen, Chidinma Okeke, there are indications that trouble looms ahead as the embattled ex-beauty queen has alleged a threat to her life for wanting to unravel the mystery behind her dethronement.
Miss Okeke was dethroned after the allegedly sex tape video of herself and friend hit the internet.
The dethroned queen called for a press conference Thursday, to unravel the circumstances surrounding her predicament, but the forces behind her ordeal are said to be spiting fire, warning her against the consequences of what she wants to do.
However, the ex-beauty queen day morning took to her Facebook page to raise alarm following the threat to her life. In her post, wrote, “Good morning all. This is Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015, considering the need to make the world know the truth about the trending scandal and what we have been going through before, then and now I decided to address a world press conference at the NUJ press centre Awka today. But from the moment I made public this intention I have been under siege of threats by my black- mailers and traducers.
They are seriously threatening to shoot me at the press conference if I ever open my mouth to say real truth about the ugly episode. My life is under serious threat if they succeed in killing me today the world already know my traducers the truth is unearthed.”
Meanwhile, tongues are wagging that some power brokers in the Anambra Broadcasting Service, organizers of the pageantry are behind ex beauty queen’s ordeal.
According to an unconfirmed online source (Secret Reporters), Chidinma has been having an affair with one of the top management staff of the organization.
Troubled started after she refused to cooperate with the said ‘oga’, who wanted his other friends to also have a taste of her. She was said to have been threatened, and could not bear the pressure any more, hence she decided to surrender the Kia car and her crown.
Recall that the video released late last week, showed the Nigerian pageant winner in an explicit scene with another woman, who at first was not identified.
Okeke spoke out immediately after the video began spreading on social media, saying that the video was actually another person and blaming what appeared to be her appearance on trick photography.
The attention of the management of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, organisers of the Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been drawn to a video with lurid contents purportedly showing former Miss Anambra, Miss Chidinma Okeke (Miss Anambra 2015).
However the organizers of the Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant, Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS, released a statement condemning the act.
“We wish to make the following clarifications –
“The said Miss Chidinma Okeke who is allegedly linked to the lurid content in circulation has served-out her term as Miss Anambra 2015 and handed over the crown in line with the terms and conditions of The Miss Anambra pageant.
“We condemn in clear terms any amoral behaviour/ conduct as suggested by the alleged lurid content in circulation and do not condone such.
“It is on record that The Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been a platform to empower Anambra women and celebrate our rich culture and heritage.
By Benjamin Njoku & Iyabo Aina