Joseph Benjamin Dares President Muhammadu Buhari, Queries His China Trip
Nollywood actor and singer, Joseph Benjamin is not happy at all, with the present administration in Nigeria and had to take to social media to voice out his thoughts.
The 'Tango With Me' actor penned down his disappointments, querying Muhammadu Buhari's China trip to ask for loan.
Below is a what the actor shared on his social media platform; 'Why go to China to negotiate terms and conditions to borrow $2billion when;
1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashed away in Dubai.
2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor's and ministers in the USA
3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars
4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service
5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and leakages have been blocked.
Even if you are very dumb, you should at least be able to ask some simple questions. Why borrow with an interest when you already have a lot? Except if the 'fight against corruption" is just a scam.''