TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Cool FM’s Big Girl, Destiny Amaka Finally Engaged? (Picture)

Source: Maryjane Ezeh/Nigeriafilms.com
Listen to article

It would be recalled that beautiful Nollywood actress and also Cool FM's On Air Personality, Destiny Amaka De Souza once told Nollywoodgists.com that she is still single because 90 percent of men in Lagos are married, while the remaining 10 percent are either still hustling or are 'players'.

But it seems the lady has finally found someone to spend the rest of her life with, if her latest picture is anything to go by.

Or would it be that Amaka is filled with the joy of the Yuletide season?

The leggy beauty with the right curves at the right places seems to be showing off something special she wants her fans to see.

Destiny posted a photo displaying a gold ring adorning her middle finger, which seems to be an engagement ring.