Top 12 AMVCA’s Beauty And Makeup Look
Seeing glamorously dressed ladies go on the red carpet looking effortlessly chic can be overwhelming, the most irresistible is when we see the perfect finishing of their beauty looks that add to their appealing outfits.
The recently concluded Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards was the perfect opportunity for makeup artists to spring out their wizard brushes and transform already beautifully endowed princesses into even more enchanting ones.
In this list, shows the 12 best looks that rocked on that night in no particular order:
1) Vimbai Mutinhiri: Vimbai shone with lovely and bold red lips with shimmer gold eye shadow that made her eyes pop. The Zimbabwean actress, model and television personality had her makeup done by Tomi Imoteda Aladeokomo.
2) Genevieve Nnaji: Genevieve dazzled with her smokey eyes look and matte red lipstick. The beautiful Nollywood actress wore a jewel by Lisa dress and was styled by Veronica Ebie-Odeka of Vane style.
3) Eku Edewor: Eku went subtle for the night with nude makeup and beautiful dramatic lashes that were not only eye-catchy but alluring. The Nigerian TV personality and actress had her makeup done by Debola Falana.
4) Rita Dominic: Rita, who looked very stunning in a Lanre Da-Silva Ajayi dress, wore an elegant smokey eyes and red lipstick makeup. The Nollywood pretty actress, with this look for her AMVCA pre-party outfit and the lovely shimmer gold set off by black, a rather fabulous look for that night. Rita was styled by Chayla.
5) Sika Osei: Television Presenter studio 53 Extra on DStv 151, Sika Osei pink pout is perfection. The budding Ghanaian actress choice of blue eye shadow over a green shimmer dress isn't bad either. Her makeup was done by Debola Falana.
6) Biola Alabi: Managing Director of M-Net Africa, Biola Alabi, is a timeless beauty and her flawless makeup for the night only goes to prove that. Soft on the eyes and bold on the lips is how she chose to go. Her lovely makeup was done by Banke Meshida Lawal.
8) Yvonne Okoro: sexy Ghanaian actress of Nigerian and Ghanaian origin was a lovely sight to behold on the AMVCA red carpet. The beautiful actress was dabbed in a sizzling blue gown and her makeup was stylishly adorned by Joyce Jacob. Ghanaian-Nigerian beauty Yvonne Okoro was a dazzling sight in her dress, made even lovelier with her makeup.
9) Kate Henshaw: Nollywood actress with irresistible beauty, Kate Henshaw wore a smokey eyes and pink lipstick makeup look, looking fabulous in red dress and gold accessories stylishly crafted by needle point.
10) Uche Jombo:beautiful and endowed Nigerian Actress, Uche looked astonishing in her smokey eyes and magneta lipstick makeup. The beautiful actress quite stunned the red carpet in a BCBG Max Azria Grace's peplum gown.
11) Mercy Johnson-Okojie: the talented and endowed actress stunned in a purple gown with minimal makeup and luscious pink lipstick.
12) Osas Ighodaro: Since she arrived on the African entertainment scene, Osas, has done nothing less than nails all her red carpet appearances. She always brings the heat. A stunning beauty!
7) Monalisa Chinda: Nollywood's delectable gorgeous screen diva, Monalisa, appeared in an April by Kunbi dress and an alluring red pout.
The beautiful actress, who co-hosted the AMVCA alongside Vimbai and Ik Osakioduwa, dazzled in a smokey eye and soft pink lipstick makeup.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
Ibinabo Leads Ini Edo, Stephanie Okereke, Funke Akindele, Others To President Jonathan [pictures]
Queen Ure- Soul E Belongs To My Past
FINALLY OLUMAINTAIN OPENS UP ON SECRET WEDDING PHOTOS
Would You Take A Tattooed Girl Home To Mama?
Seun Kuti Condemns Anti Gay Bill
Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Have Finally Reconciled