President Jonathan New Special Advisers AndND Chief Executives For NTA, FRCN, NAN And SURE-P
In furtherance of efforts to continually strengthen his administration on all fronts, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has approved the following appointments to fill existing vacancies:
1. Gen. Martin Luther Agwai - Chairman of SURE-P
2. Mrs. Tanwa Olusi - Deputy Chairman of SURE-P
3. Mrs. Fidelia Njeze - Special Adviser (NEPAD)
4. Senator Suleiman M. Ajadi - Special Adviser (NASS)
5. Mr. Sola Omole - DG, NTA
6. Alhaji Ladan Salihu - DG, FRCN
7. Mr. Ima Niboro - MD, News Agency of Nigeria
Gen. Martin Agwai (rtd.) was until now the Deputy Chairman and Acting Chairman of SURE-P while Mrs. Njeze is the current Nigerian Ambassador to Switzerland.
All the appointments are with immediate effect.