Saudi Government Denies Use Of Its Air Space To Attack Iran
KANO, June 21, (THEWILL) - The Saudi Arabian Government has described as false, untrue and malicious foreign media reports that the Kingdom has agreed to allow Israel the use of its air space to attack Iran.
A statement from the Saudi Consulate in Kano Monday made available to THEWILL in Kano said the media reports are not only false but represent the figment of the reporter's imagination.
The statement reads in parts 'The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has followed what had been carried by some British media of allegations based on falsehood, which contained that the Kingdom allowed Israel to attack Iran via its Airspace.'
It said the Kingdom is renewing its assurances on its strong stand and refusal of trespass of its sovereignty and usage of its Airspace or land by any nation to attack another country.
The statement explained that it is appropriate for the Kingdom to implement this policy on Israel occupation authorities who it does not have any relation whatsoever with.
The Israeli government led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanhayu has repeatedly said a Nuclear Iran is a threat to its sovereignty and has not ruled bombing Iranian nuclear site to ensure that Iran does not become a nuclear state.
The United Nations has placed various economic sanctions on Iran with the United States government pushing for tougher sanctions with the support of Moscow and other world powers.