Get Affordable Treatment For Hernia In India With IndianMedTrip
What is Hernia?
Hernia is an opening or any kind of weak area in the muscle or tissues of a specific human organ. This opening or weakened area is known as the peritoneum and this drives the organs to push through or create a bulge that is known as hernia. This usually occurs in the abdomen but can also cause to occur in the groin, upper thigh, belly button or any kind of past surgical scars.
Types of Hernia
The most common types of hernia include:
- Inguinal Hernia: In this type the intestine pushes through the wall of the abdomen or in the canal of the groin area.
- Incisional Hernia: In this type the intestine pushes through the wall of the abdomen through an operational or surgical scar in the abdomen.
- Femoral Hernia: In this type the intestine pushes through the canal into the femoral artery of the upper thigh.
- Umbilical Hernia: In this type a small part of the intestine pushes through the wall of the abdomen right near the navel.
- Hiatal Hernia: In this type the stomach of the person pushes through the esophagus opening in the diaphragm.
- Epigastric Hernia: In this type all the fatty tissues pushes through the abdomen and that too right in between the belly button and the sternum.
- Spigelian Hernia: In this type the bowel pushes through the wall of the abdomen just below the belly button.
- Muscle Hernia: In this type the muscle pushes through some sort of sports injury in the abdomen.
Read https://indianmedtrip.com/articles/understand-hernia-in-detail/ to know about Hernia In Detail
Causes of hernia
Hernia has no specific reason of occurrence. It may occur at the time of birth or develop at a later stage due to some factors that may drive the occurrence of hernia. These include:
- Persistent cough
- Poor nutrition
- Chain smoking
- Extreme constipation
- Lifting objects heavier than the body permits
- Enlarged prostrate
- Extreme physical exertion
Symptoms of hernia
All types of hernia share the same symptoms with few exceptions. However, there are specifc symptoms that are related to specific types but the most common ones include:
- Swelling just beneath the skin in the abdomen area of the groin area
- Discomfort in the swollen area
- Feeling of uneasiness
- Feeling of heaviness that may lead to constipation
Further to this in case of hiatus hernia where the bulge occurs in the esophagus opening of the diaphragm, some of the specific symptoms are:
- Deep pain in the upper abdomen
- Some sort of heart burn
Diagnosis Tests for Hernia
A thorough physical examination is all that is required to diagnose hernia. It’s just the swelling of abdominal area that drives the doctor to go ahead with ultrasound for abdomen and X-rays or CT scan for bowel obstruction with a viewpoint to find appearance of hernia. Further to this if the person is known to have chances of hiatal hernia, a chest X-ray is done for confirmation. Adding to this, if there are chances of esophageal inflammations with complications like ulcers and bleeding then an endoscopy may also be required for diagnosis.
Treatment of Hernia in India
It is strongly believed and confirmed by many across the world that hospitals in India have the most advanced medical techniques and state of art infrastructure for the treatment of hernia. Adding to this, highly skilled doctors, consultants and surgeons with hands on modern methods of hernia treatments make India the most wanted destination for not only hernia but all sorts of medical treatments and surgeries. Apart from dealing with the medical causes and symptoms these professionals are highly talented in terms of fighting the fears and doubts of patients while providing them the most comfortable environment.
Connect with IndianMedTrip for Affordable Treatments for Hernia
IndianMedTrip is one of the leading medical tourism and healthcare provider in India. With the best medical facilities available at the most affordable prices, we strive to provide quality treatment for hernia.
To Get more information on various treatments please visit http://indianmedtrip.com or enquire us on [email protected]. You can also call/whatsapp us at +918600855554
Also Check Us on: